- 2 c Cream-filled Cookies
- 6 tb margarine, Softened
- 1 ea Env. unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 c Cold water
- 8 oz cream cheese Softened
- 1/2 c Sugar
- 3/4 c milk
- 1 c whipping cream, Whipped
- 1 1/4 c Creme-filled Cookies
- The cookies (24) should be chocolate cream filled cookies and be to as fine as can be done.
- These cookies should be chocolate cream filled cookies and should be coarsely chopped.
- Combine cookie crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 9- inch springform pan.
- Soften gelatin in water; stir over low heat until dissolved.
- Combine cream cheese and Sugar, mixing at medium speed on an electric mixer until well blended Gradually add gelatin mixture and milk, mixing until well blended.
- Chill until mixture is thickened but not set.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Reserve 1 1/2 C cream cheese mixture; pour remaining cream cheese mixture over crust.
- Top with cookies and reserved cream cheese mixture. Chill until firm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.