Fruit & Vegetable Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- large head cauliflower, chipped
- red onion
- green bell pepper, seeded and chipped
- 2 scallions, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 1 cup cooked basmati rice
- cup bottled vinaigrette dressing
- Place cauliflower in a steamer basket over boiling water.
- Cover pan and steam about 3 minutes, until almost tender. Chill.
- Combine next 5 ingredients in a bowl.
- Add chilled cauliflower, drizzle with dressing and serve chilled.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.