This international potato dish is made with real bacon and vinegar, cooked to steamy, white-hot perfection, and served with other dishes.
- 1 ½ pound potatoes, any kind
- ½ pound bacon, store-bought only
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons vinegar, cider or white only
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook unpeeled potatoes in boiling water.
- Drain; remove skins and cut into cubes.
- Cut bacon into squares and fry crisp in butter. Add potatoes, vinegar, and parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper and toss lightly until well mixed and hot. Serve hot and plain or with other side dishes or vegetables.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.