- 2 boneless chicken breast, halves
- 4 tsp low-fat margarine
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp dried leaf thyme
- ⅛ tsp lemon pepper
- ½ tsp minced chives
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 4 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 4 oz pearl onions
- ¼ cup white wine
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Melt 2 tsp margarine in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic powder and herbs; stir together 30 seconds.
- Dredge chicken in flour.
- Add to skillet and cook until brown on both sides.
- Remove to a small casserole; set aside.
- Add remaining 2 tsp margarine to skillet.
- Add mushrooms and onions; saute until golden.
- Add to casserole.
- Pour wine into skillet and scrape up browned pieces.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake, covered, 50 to 60 minutes or until tender.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 193 | fat: 5g
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.