I just made this one up because the ingredients were the only stuff I had at home at the time.
- 100 g of fine cornflour
- 1 cup semolina
- 1 cup couscous
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk or water, about
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (optional)
- Combine all ingredients and work into a thick dough.
- Use a spoon to make small (about 10 cm in diameter) pancakes and fry in very hot oil until golden.
- Serve hot as side with a creamy soup (like cream of tomato, peas etc.).
- The couscous is crunchy while the pancakes are hot.
- The baking powder is optional. The pancakes are lighter with it but somewhat dryer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.