- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 Tbl brown sugar
- ½ cup dry milk powder (optional)
- Mix together the 1'st part of the ingredients
- Make a well in the middle and add the second part
- Stir just until smooth (that's important to mix it a lot and just use a spoon).
- Pour in square pan or double the recipe for a 9x13.
- Bake at 400 for 25 minutes and make sure your oven is all the way hot before you put it in.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.