This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Tinsley Estate in Venus, Texas in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 can whole kernel corn drained
- ¾ cup warm milk
- ½ stick margarine
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 3 eggs well beaten
- Melt margarine in milk.
- In casserole combine corns, sugar, flour and beaten eggs.
- Add warmed milk and margarine.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.