6 servings, 13 minutes preparation
- 1½ cups frozen peas
- 1 (12 ounces) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup peeled diced cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon dry mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- lettuce leaves, for serving
- Cook the peas in a small amount of boiling water 3 minutes and drain immediately.
- Cool, then combine with the corn, cucumber and onions in a large bowl.
- Shake remaining ingredients except lettuce in a small jar with a tight-fitting lid and pour over the vegetables, tossing until all are coated.
- Cover and chill.
- Serve on lettuce leaves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.