- 3 cups canned corn or thawed frozen corn
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup minced red onion
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded, and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1½ cups tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tbsp cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small sauté pan, warm olive oil over medium heat.
- Add onion and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add chili powder and cumin and sauté for 1 minute longer.
- In a serving bowl, combine corn, bell peppers, tomatoes, and cooled onions.
- Toss to mix.
- Add cilantro and vinegar.
- Toss well to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, and toss again.
- This recipe is best served at room temperature.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.