Corn, Whole Kernel, Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 6
- 2 cups peeled and diced potatoes
- ½ cup celery, diced
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- In a large pot over medium heat, place potatoes, celery, and onion with water to cover.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes, until potatoes are tender. Drain.
- Return vegetables to pot with creamed corn, corn, evaporated milk, cayenne, and salt over low heat.
- Simmer 20 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.