- 1 Tbs. Lorive roasted peanut oil
- 1 lb. or more fresh, firm tofu, cubed
- 2 zucchini, cubed
- 4 large ears sweet corn
- 1 jalapeño chile, seeded
- 1 heaping Tbs. fresh coriander leaves
- 1 bunch red or green scallions, including half the firm greens, sliced in 1/2-inch lengths
- 1 heaping Tbs. Thai basil leaves
- 3/4 tsp. sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 14-oz. can coconut milk
- 1 tsp. Mushroom soy sauce
- 3 cups cooked basmati rice
- Sprigs fresh coriander and slivered Thai basil leaves for garnish
1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add tofu and zucchini and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, shaking pan occasionally to brown tofu on all sides.
3. Add scallions, jalapeño-herb mixture and corn to pan. Pour 1 cup coconut milk into pan. Rinse out cup with 1/3 cup water and stir into pan. Stir in soy sauce, an additional 1/2 teaspoon salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cook until corn is heated through, 3 to 5 minutes. Adjust seasonings. Serve over rice garnished with additional herbs.