This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the White Estate in Frisco, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped shallots
- ½ cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1½ cups fresh corn kernels removed from the cob
- 1 teaspoon seeded finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat then cook shallots for 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, corn and jalapeno pepper and cook for 1 minute.
- Add cumin and sugar and cook 1 more minute.
- Add vinegar and cook until the liquid reduces slightly then add salt and pepper.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.