- 4 cups tender corn kernels
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup of milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1½ tablespoons flour
- 9 cups water
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender or food processor. The mix should become thick and weighty.
- If not, add more corn or some yellow corn flour.
- Shape the mix into small pancakes approximately 1/2 inch.
- Let them cook on medium heat for about one minute on each side, or until small bubbles form on the top. Cachapas should be served hot, and normally is accompanied with Cheese
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.