- 1 package (3 oz) lemon-flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (12 oz) corned beef (or meat substitute or tofu for vegetarians)
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- ½ green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- Mix gelatin and water in a large bowl.
- Stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Cool mixture to room temperature then add ¾ cup mayonnaise. Mix well.
- Fold in corned beef, celery, green pepper and eggs. Mix well.
- Add remaining ¼ cup mayonnaise.
- Place mixture in a square dish or ring mold.
- Refrigerate until set.
- When ready to serve, line salad plates with lettuce and place salad on top.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.