Contributed by Healthy Recipes For diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Serves 6 (1½ cups).
- 2½ cups thinly sliced carrots
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 cups coarsely chopped cabbage
- 3 cups (15 ounces) diced raw potatoes
- 1 cup water
- 3 (2.5-ounce) packages Carl Buddig lean corned beef, shredded
- In a slow cooker container, combine carrots, onion, cabbage and potatoes.
- Add water.
- Mix well to combine.
- Stir in corned beef.
- Cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
Nutritional information Edit
- 151 Calories | 3 Grams Fat | 9 Grams Protein | 22 Grams Carbohydrates | 531 Milligrams Sodium | 2 Grams Fiber | * 3 WW points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.