- A Chicken in prey.
- ½ kilo of Popes.
- 2 onions (cabezonas).
- 1 kilo of tomato.
- chile tanned or in vinegar.
- To the Chicken him condimenta with salt, garlic and pepper "to the taste hours before".
- The onions are cut of rodajas and along with the Chicken fries itself until the meat sees white "that it is fried, is not necessary to be moving it".
- The tomato is ground with just a little bit of water, the Popes pelan themselves and they are cut in rodajas heavy, and once the Chicken already this sewn "average" target, adds the tomato, and the Popes to him.
- Also the vinegar, capers and chile are added to him.
- This stew is accompanied by white rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.