Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings of chicken and veggies.
- 2 tbsp each chopped rosemary, chopped parsley
- 4 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 10 oz pkg mushrooms, quartered
- 2 pounds white potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 medium onion, cut into eighths
- 1 chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- ⅔ cup dry white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Coat 2 roasting pans with cooking spray.
- In bowl, combine garlic, rosemary, parsley, salt, pepper, oil.
- In 2nd bowl, toss mushrooms, potatoes, carrots, and onion with 2 tbs herb mixture.
- Spoon into pans.
- Brush remaining herb mixture over chicken pieces.
- Place chicken pieces, skin side up in pans, arranging veggies around them.
- Bake 45 min. then add ⅓ cup wine to each roasting pan.
- Baste the chicken with pan juices.
- Continue to bake 15 min. longer or until chicken is browned and done and potatoes are tender.
- Remove the chicken and veggies to a serving platter, keep warm.
- Place on pan over heat, add ½ cup chicken broth.
- Bring to a simmer, scraping up any bits from bottom of pan.
- Pour through strainer into bowl.
- Repeat with remaining roasting pan and chicken broth.
- Skim off fat.
- Pour pan juices over chicken and vegetables and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.