This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hakes Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Combine water and bones in large pot.
- Bring to boil and cook for 30 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Remove and discard stems from collard greens then coarsely chop leaves.
- Add greens and salt to pork broth and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 2 hours.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.