- 400 – 500 g tenderloin, short loin or rump of beef
- 2 onions
- 2 pickled cucumbers
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- a cupful grape wine
- 2 or 3 tbsp butter
- clove of garlic
- salt to taste
- chopped parsley
- Wash the meat.
- Remove the tendons and cut into small pieces.
- Add finely cut onion and saute in butter.
- Transfer to a shallow saucepan.
- Add tomato purée, peeled and sliced pickled cucumbers, clove of garlic, salt, wine and two or three tablespoonful of meat stock.
- Cover with a lid and slimmer for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with the chopped parsley.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.