Soup, Tomato, Condensed, Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 6
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- 1 can condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 1 x 10-ounce package frozen mixed vegetables
- 6 cups hot cooked rice
- 3 ounces (¾ cup) shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- Brown beef in skillet until no longer pink.
- Drain and discard fat.
- Blend in tomato soup, Worcestershire sauce, and vegetables.
- Cook over low heat until vegetables are tender.
- Serve over 1 cup of rice per portion; sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese on top of each serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.