- 3 Courgettes (zucchini), thinly sliced
- 50g/2oz plain flour
- oil for shallow frying
- 460ml/16fl.oz. Thick Natural yoghurt
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp Freshly chopped dill
- Place the courgettes in a colander, sprinkle with salt and leave in the sink or over a plate for 10 minutes.
- Dry the courgette slices on kitchen paper then coat with flour on all sides.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan until very hot then add the courgette slices and fry on both sides until golden brown. Drain on kitchen paper.
- Place the garlic, dill and yoghurt in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Place the yoghurt in a wide shallow serving dish and top with the drained courgettes. Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.