Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup water
- 3 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) grated ginger
- 1 cup couscous
- 16 asparagus, cut to 1-inch
- 1 seeded and diced red bell pepper
- ½ cup frozen peas
- 2 cups canned mandarin orange
- 4 minced green onion
- ½ tablespoon(s) cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup toasted walnuts 
- In a nonreactive saucepan, bring orange juice, water, 2 teaspoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and ginger root to boil over high heat.
- Place couscous in large bowl and pour orange juice mixture over.
- Cover tightly and let stand for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 teaspoon olive olive oil in non-stick skillet and saute the asparagus 2 minutes.
- Add red peppers and Peas, saute 1 minute.
- Add to the couscous with the oranges, green onion, 1 teas[ppm salt, cayenne pepper and nuts; combine well.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.