- 1 cup water
- 1 cup couscous
- 1/2 cup currants
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small Onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed, toasted
- 1 orange, grated (zest of)
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, finely chopped (cilantro)
- hot chile flakes
1. In saucepan, bring water to boil.
3. Cover and remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
5. Saute 3 minutes or until tender.
6. Add cumin seeds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.