- 2 cups prepared lentils (or 1 can)
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 small can of tomato paste (70 g)
- 1 Maggi cube (onion)
- 1½ cups water
- basil, herbes de Provence, oregano
- 1 cup dry couscous
- In a saucepan, heat the oil.
- Cook the onions and garlic just for a minute, to soften them up.
- Add the tomato paste, Maggi cube, and water.
- Season this with lots of herbs.
- Bring this to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for a minute or two.
- When you’re bored of waiting, add the couscous and prepared Lentils.
- Cover again and let cook for 5 minutes on the lowest flame possible.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.