- 4 to 5 bunches of collard greens (or kale)
- butter (use 1/2 tablespoon for every cup of shredded collards)
- Wash the collard greens.
- Remove the stems and roll the leaves tightly together.
- Slice into very thin strips with a sharp knife.
- Just before serving, melt the butter and add collard greens.
- Cook over high heat stirring constantly until collard greens just start to wilt.
- Sprinkle with salt and serve.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.