- 15.5 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2.25 oz can sliced black olives, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- 2 tbs each olive oil and lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/4 tsp each ground cumin, salt and cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese, room temp
- Mash beans slightly and place in a bowl.
- Add olives, onion, jalapeño, oil, juice, garlic, cumin, salt and peppers.
- Refrigerate covered 2 hours.
- Spread cream cheese over the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate. Spread bean mixture over the top.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve with cracked pepper crackers.
Contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.