Recipe by Joslin
Seasonings mixture Edit
- 1 non-fat mozzarella cheese
- Mix the burgers ingredients together; form into burgers of equal size about ¼ inch thick without compacting the meat.
- Sprinkle the seasoning mixture of spices on both sides of patty.
- Grill or broil, 4" from source of heat, for 3 minutes on each sides for medium-rare patties.
- Place the mozzarella cheese on center of each patty.
- Cook for another minute and until cheese melts.
- Serve each patty on a warmed 8" flour tortilla, topped with a tomato slice, cilantro sprigs, and taco sauce.
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchanges per serving:
- 2½ medium/fat exchanges + 1½ bread/starch exchange
- cal: 289; pro: 21g; car: 23g; fat: 13g; (calories from fat 40%) fib: 2g; cho: 54 mg; sod: 305 mg; pot: 367 mg
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.