- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup fresh, frozen, or canned (drained) green beans, cut in ½” pieces
- 1 cup canned or frozen corn
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can vegetarian beans
- 1 teaspoon barbecue seasoning
- 1 tablespoon ketchup or tomato paste
- 3 ounces Cheddar cheese, diced or shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- In a non-stick skillet, sauté the onions, carrots, and pepper until soft but not browned.
- Add the green beans and cook 5 minutes. Stir in corn, vegetarian beans, barbecue seasoning, and ketchup.
- Cook 2 minutes or until heated through. Pour into a baking dish and scatter the cheese on top.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes or until casserole is bubbling and the cheese has melted.
- Beans, Canned Vegetarian by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.