Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- ¼ cup (59 ml) cluttered buttermilk
- 4 cups (1 l) plain low fat yogurt
- 4 6-ounce (180 g) fresh ripe peaches
- fresh lemon juice mixed with a little water
- In a large saucepan, combine the buttermilk and yogurt and heat until lukewarm, about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat, cover and let stand at room temperature for 24 hours.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Slice the peaches and place in lemon water.
- When ready to serve, place the peach slices decoratively on dessert plates and place a dollop of crème fraîche in the middle.
Nutrition Information Edit
- 72 calories (0% calories from fat) | 3g protein | 0 total fat (0 saturated fat) | 17g carbohydrates | 3g dietary fiber | 1g cholesterol | 24mg sodium
- Diabetic exchanges: 1 carbohydrate (fruit)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.