Makes 6 servings
- 2½ cups milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- ½ cup butter, divided
- ½ cup Grand Marnier plus 6 tablespoons, divided
- 1 cup uncooked medium-grain rice
- 6 (9-inch) prepared crêpes
- Combine milk and sugar in 2-quart saucepan.
- Bring to boil over medium heat.
- Add vanilla, 2 tablespoons butter, ½ cup Grand Marnier and rice; stir over medium heat 5 minutes.
- Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer 20 minutes.
- In large non-stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier with 1 tablespoon butter.
- Add crêpe to skillet, heat through.
- Turn to heat other side.
- To make a crêpe suzette fold, spoon filling on center of crêpe, fold crêpe in half, then fold again, forming a triangle four layers thick.
- Repeat procedure with remaining Grand Marnier, butter, crêpes and filling.
- Serve warm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.