- ½ (17½ ounce) package frozen puff pastry, slightly thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon prepared white horseradish
- ¼ teaspoon white fresh ground pepper
- 6 ounces crabmeat
- 4 green onions, sliced
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 40°F.
- Unfold pastry sheet on lightly floured surface.
- Cut into 12 rounds, using a 2" cookie cutter.
- Place 2" apart on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from baking sheet and cool on wire rack.
- Stir cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in milk, horseradish, pepper and crabmeat.
- Split pastries into 2 layers, making 24 in all.
- Spread crabmeat mixture on 12 bottom layers.
- Top with onions, almonds, paprika and other layer of pastry.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.