I love seafood, and this recipe from Trinidad is tasty, and very more-ish.
- 500 g fresh crabmeat or 3 (170 g) cans crabmeat
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion
- 2 teaspoons chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh chili peppers, chopped very fine
- ½ green capsicum, chopped fine
- ½ red capsicum, chopped fine
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 8 crab shells, cleaned,boiled and dried
- Put butter in large skillet, saute onion, chives, capsicums.
- Add crabmeat, Worcestershire sauce, salt chillie pepper.
- Toss in pan over low heat, with wooden spoon.
- add bread crumbs, combining all ingredients in pan well.
- Divide mixture onto the 8 empty crab backs.
- Dot each crab back with butter.
- Place under hot grill until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.