- 1 lbs crab meat, cooked
- ½ cup pimento
- ½ cup celery, chopped finely
- 2 slice bread, low cal, crustless
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 1 cup yogurt, low fat
- dash Worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp mustard, dry
- ¼ tsp salt or salt substitute
- juice of ½ lemon
- Combine the crab meat, pimento, and celery in a mixing bowl.
- Crumble the slices of bread and add to the mixture.
- Gently add the egg white, yogurt, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne, mustard, salt, and lemon juice.
- Place in a sprayed casserole dish.
- Top with a sprinkle of paprika.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 to 20 minutes, until lightly browned.
Nutritional information Edit
Exchanges per serving: 2 meat 96 calories (16% from fat) 5.9g carb, 13.9 g pro, 1.7g fat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.