- ½ cup green beans
- 1 tbsp rice wine
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ cup beef broth
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Scrub fresh red crabs with brush to clean and steam 5 minutes in boiling, salted water.
- Break shells, remove meat and sprinkle meat with wine.
- Parboil green beans in salted, boiling water for 2 minutes and cut diagonally.
- Beat egg, add dash of salt and mix with crab meat.
- Preheat oil in frying pan, pour beaten egg and crabmeat into pan, and fry slowly.
- Mix oil, wine and soy sauce in pan and sauté green beans in this sauce.
- Add beef broth to green beans and season with salt, sugar and pepper.
- Dissolve 1 tablespoon cornstarch in 2 tablespoons water and add to green bean mixture, stirring 1 minute until it thickens.
- Place fried crab meat on serving dish and pour sauce over.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.