- 2 medium crabs (100 g crab flesh)
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 medium tomato, well chopped
- 1 fresh, green onion, well chopped
- 1 coffee cup white wine
- 1 bunch aromatic herbs for boiling
- salt and pepper
- Pour water in a casserole; add half a coffee cup of white wine and aromatic herbs and bring to the boil.
- Add the crabs and cook for about 10 minutes (depending on size).
- Remove from heat and leave to cool.
- Strain well, remove the shells and scoop out the flesh into a bowl.
- Add the rest of the crab flesh, onion, garlic, tomato, basil and sprinkle with the rest of the wine, olive oil and lemon juice.
- Leave to marinade for 10 minutes.
- Add mayonnaise, salt – pepper and mix well.
- Serve cold.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.