This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Steep Estate in Elmo, Texas in 1989.
- 1 pound crabmeat
- 2 cups cooked shrimp
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ bottle horseradish sauce
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 small white onion grated
- 1½ cups buttered bread crumbs
- Mix all ingredients together then bake in greased casserole dish for 30 minutes at 350 F.
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.