- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 4 people
- ½ pound of crabmeat
- 1 large sweet potato (1 to 1½ pounds)
- 5 cloves garlic, blanched 3 times
- 1 small onion, sliced thin
- 4 slices bacon, sliced thin
- 1½ cup mascarpone cheese
- In a large saucepan, add sliced sweet potatoes, garlic cloves and enough water or milk to cover.
- Simmer until potatoes sre very tender and then drain and puree in a food processor or through a food mill.
- Cook the bacon until it renders some fat and then add the sliced onions, cooking over medium heat for 10 minutes until caramelized, and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the onion mixture to the puree and heat over very low heat to warm.
- Add the mascarpone cheese and when warm, stir in the crabmeat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.