- 1 kg of shelled crab
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 1 onion
- 1 leek
- 500 g breadcrumbs
- ½ litre of milk
- 8 crayfish
- Pre-heat the oven at 220°C.
- Dice the carrot, zucchini, onion and leek and fry with a little bit of butter.
- Add the crab to the vegetables and fry.
- In a bowl mix the breadcrumb with the milk and then add to the crab and vegetables.
- Season with salt and pepper and put aside.
- Meanwhile cook the crayfish in boiling water for 1 minute.
- Let it cool down and shell it.
- Add the crayfish to the rest of the mix and pour it into individual buttered tins.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 220°C.
- To be served hot!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.