Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 2.
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, extra for spreading
- 4 slices Italian or Vienna bread
- 2 slices muenster cheese, halved
- 2 slices Monterey jack cheese, halved
- ¼ cup flaked white or blue crabmeat, fresh and/or canned
- 2 thin slices red onion
- Sauté pepper in 1 tablespoon butter in skillet.
- Butter each slice of bread on one side.
- Place 2 bread slices, buttered side down, on top of pepper in skillet.
- On each slice of bread, layer ½ slice muenster cheese, ½ slice Monterey jack cheese, 2 tablespoons crabmeat, and half of the onions.
- Top each with remaining ½ slice muenster cheese, ½ slice Monterey jack cheese and bread, buttered side up.
- Grill over medium-low heat, turning carefully, until golden brown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.