- Also known as Lapsi or Dalia
- Made by crushing raw whole-wheat kernels into small, hard, light brown irregular bits
- When wheat is made into flour the sifting leaves broken grains behind and these are sold as cracked wheat
- Sold as three grades, fine- which is for tabouli, medium- for pudding, coarse- for pilafs
- Store in air-tight container
- Best used in 3 months time
|This article needs some work. You can help by adding some more information to it.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.