- 1 can (15 ounces) Pears in juice
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1½ cups vanilla ice cream or yogurt
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh culinary lavender, rosemary, or mint
- Sprigs of lavender, rosemary, or mint, for garnish (optional)
- Whirl the Pears, cranberry sauce, ice cream, and lavender in a blender, just until smooth.
- Serve immediately in tall glasses. Garnish with lavender, if desired.
- Another serving option: serve the smoothie as a chilled dessert soup in a small bowl or stemmed glass.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.