These cookies are very festive and have a great holiday flavor. Purchase cranberries the day after Thanksgiving when they go on sale, and these cookies will be an inexpensive holiday favorite.
- In mixing bowl combine ingredients.
- Stir until batter is smooth.
- Chill for 3 hours.
- In saucepan, boil cranberries, marmalade, and honey.
- Once cranberries pop, continue to let the mixture simmer for 10 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Remove dough from refrigerator.
- Divide the dough into thirds and roll out each third on lightly floured surface.
- Taking a small round cookie cutter (approx. 1½ inches wide) cut out dough.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Top each button with 1 tsp cranberry filling.
- Cook in 350°F oven for 10 minutes, or until done.
- Set cookies aside to cool.
- Drizzle with powdered sugar glaze.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.