Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 2 Cup(s) boiling water
- 1/2 Cup(s) fresh, thinly sliced ginger
- 1/2 Cup(s) fresh, rinsed cranberries
- 1 Pint(s) nutmeg
- 1/2 Cup(s) cranberry juice
- 2 sprigs mint
- In a medium sized bowl, pour boiling water over ginger and cranberries.
- Cover and let stand 20 minutes.
- Strain, add nutmeg and cranberry juice and stir.
- Serve warm or chilled over ice cubes.
- Garnish with mint.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.