Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Southern Living
- Makes 2 cups.
- 1 pkg. fresh cranberries (12 oz)
- 1 medium navel orange, unpeeled and coarsely chopped
- 3 tbsp crystallized ginger
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup sugar
- fresh mint sprigs, orange wedges for garnish
- Pulse fresh cranberries in a food processor until minced.
- Transfer minced cranberries to a small bowl.
- Pulse orange and next 4 ingredients in a food processor 3 to 5 times or until mixture is finely chopped.
- Stir into cranberries; cover and chill if desired.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Garnish, if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.