Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Adapted from The Joslin Diabetes Gourmet Cookbook (Bantam Books)
- Original recipe
- Makes 8 servings
- 4 cups (960 ml) low-calorie cranberry juice
- 8 cranberry clove tea bags
- about 4 cups (960 ml) chilled club soda
- mint sprigs for garnish
- In a large saucepan, bring cranberry juice to a boil over medium heat.
- Add the tea bags, remove from heat, and let steep for 10 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature.
- When ready to serve, fill 8 tall glasses with ice cubes.
- Pour about ½ cup ( ml) of the cranberry juice mixture into each glass.
- Fill the glasses with club soda and garnish each with a sprig of mint.
Nutritional information Edit
- 23 calories (0% calories from fat) | 0 protein | 0 fat (0 saturated fat) | 6 g carbohydrates | 0 dietary fiber | 0 cholesterol | 28 mg potassium | 28 mg sodium
- Diabetic exchanges: ½ carbohydrate (fruit)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.