- 2 eggs, beaten slightly
- 2 cups sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1 cup chopped cranberries
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine eggs, sugar, vegetable oil, and pumpkin, mixing well.
- Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- Make a well in the center of the batter and add the pumpkin.
- Stir in cranberries.
- Spoon batter into 2 greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake for 1 hour.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.