Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple in own juice
- 1 can (16 oz) Ocean Spray whole cranberry sauce
- 1 pkg. (3 oz) raspberry gelatin
- ¼ cup chopped nuts
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- Drain pineapple, save juice, add water to make 1¼ cup liquid.
- In saucepan bring liquid to boil and take off of heat.
- Stir in gelatin until dissolved.
- Break up cranberry sauce with fork and stir into gelatin mixture.
- Cool until slightly thick and add celery, nuts and pineapple.
- Pour into mold and chill.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.