Part of Herbs 'N Spices: A Holiday Menu: a complete menu for a holiday open house or buffet-add the appetizers.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 whole oranges
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup minced onion
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger root
- 1 serrano chile, minced
- Peel oranges and trim off the white membrane.
- Grate 4 tablespoons of the peel.
- Coarsely chop the oranges.
- Chop or process the cranberries in a blender or food processor until coarsely chopped, but not too fine.
- Combine all ingredients and allow to blend at least 6 hours, overnight if possible.
- Serve next to the turkey.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.