- 1 can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 package raspberry Jell-O (3 oz size)
- 2¾ cups water (1½ cups boiling)
- Use the boiling water to dissolve the packages of raspberry jello.
- Add cold water (1¼ cups) to help it set up.
- Let it set (in fridge is okay) until it's good and syrupy.
- Meanwhile, use blender to blend cranberry sauce and sour cream thoroughly.
- Blend jello in carefully (it makes for a full blender!).
- Pour into dishes, mold, whatever!
- Sets in about 7 hours or so, but is best made a day ahead.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.