- 6 oz pkg spinach
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- Red onion slices
- 4 slices bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 tbs Dijon mustard
- Wash spinach.
- Divide among 4 plates.
- Top each with 2 tbs cranberries and onion slices.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a bowl.
- Heat in microwave on high for 1 min. or until warm.
- Pour dressing over salad and serve with bread sticks.
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.